Welcome to The Dyer Consequences Blog

We are a Christian family in the Deep South, & we love to cook & we love to eat. We are interested in the classics, Latin, ancient history, Byzantine art, technology/geek matters, politics, government, & current events. Mostly we are focused on faith, family, freedom & food. Read our riveting & occasionally amusing posts, admire our outstanding photos, browse timeless archives, leave a comment, & bookmark the site. Come back often!



Friday, August 04, 2006

Oscar "Rock Man" Robertson of Ball Ground, Georgia




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP Grandpa. I love you.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP Grandpa. I love you.

8:31 PM  
Blogger DC said...

Are you a grandchild of Oscar Robertson?

6:13 PM  
Anonymous chris said...

I met the Rock Man a few times as a youth, and now I have quite an interest in the location of staurolite deposits locally. I have no idea how to find out where or how he found them all, but gave up on trying to contact anyone that might know, and have picked up my search where he left off...on the hunt for a crystal skull left by one of the ancient race of nephilim (half fallen angel-half human)...I wish I had known that I would be looking for something that he had probably known about, and could have asked him directly since I passed his red truck almost daily on my way to Yellow Creek. I also wonder if he was the eccentric builder of the marble alien-landing pad that was built in the woods on the way out of town towards cove road. If so, he must have had some supernatural experiences during his life that I wish could have been talked about to me. Anyways..as the new Indiana Jones movie comes out this week, and I pick my pen up to try to finish my novel, my motivation comes from having my own experiences and brushes with people like Oscar.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home